Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Devil Wears Prada... almost daily



The movie has something, I tell you. No, honestly. Something which has kept me go gaga over it, over and over again. Having watched the movie till now for 34th time, I still want to watch it quite often and more. Luckily I have it in my pc. And luckily I have my holidays going on.. so bingo!
Right from when it begins, when Anne seems to be alien to the fashion world to the entry of legendary Meryl Streep, everything fascinates me. Prada bags, Chanel boots, Dolce & Gabbanna dresses, Jimmy Choo pumps and even the ponchos look amazing! I love fashion. Every girl loves fashion and dreams of a Louis Vuitton bag, even Gucci would do. The voice that stilettos make on the marble floor or the long chains in your neck which swings when you walk. The fragrance of extensive and rare perfumes, the colorful scarves or the checkered Breton or ivy caps. The life-full skirts. I love being a girl, more when it comes to fashion. That's the reason I love this movie. Especially, the initial 5-10 minutes when the girls get ready for their work- at a fashion magazine. It makes me feel positive, happy and I see a day when I'll have those bags and boots. Being a girl, dressing up makes me out of the world. It makes me feel relieved and over-joyed. I love mending myself, selection of clothes according to occasions is one of the prior commitment I have in life. I know girls who dress up 'the most' on their exams to become stress-free. Here's few moments I would love to share with you all:
Anne, In the beginning of the movie. 

yes, am wearing channel boots

one of the amazing jewelry by coco-channel

fascinating meryl streep! 

have you smacked your little head on the pavement?
Anne- laughing, am new in fashion, so am still  learning this stuff..
Meryl- this... stuff?




why has the car not arrived?
THE- PRADA -BAG! 

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwww......nice... i wanted it to bea little longer!! :( but it still is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anisha
    Oh! Okay, I'll make sure to fill in your hunger for fashion next time :P
    Will keep in mind :)
    Thanksss <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fox
    Thanks for the sweet comment :). But your profile remains uninvited to me. :(

    ReplyDelete