Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Meeting with the cousins Part-III

Yesterday morning they left for their home. My home has been quite since then. No more shouting, screaming, roaming around, watching TV all the time and what not. Its silent, sober and sailing like a ship in calm ocean. I like it this way. Even though I have to do all my work on my own: there's no one to fetch me water, bring me things from another room just once saying for it. But, everything is supposed to come back where it was, to its original state. The original state is the most comfortable one. Am glad now I don't have any peeping into my phone, whom am I texting to, no more glaring at the computer when am sitting on fb and asking things like who's this, whats that, and most importantly, my bed is mine again- No more sharing.
Yes, it was fun with them. Yet to a certain limit. They are kids after all! What could I talk to them all the time?
I feel free now. For sure, the house feels alone again with all the grown-ups, no shouting now screaming anymore. But, I guess its gonna stay like this for a longer while now.
Taking on holidays to the next level, am planning for more fun-filled days of movies (eager to watch Madagascar 3D), shopping, coffee (since its not good for growing kids, I couldn't make it at home for days) and planning something-something for future (dreaming I meant).  I made greetings for very special people and packed them gifts in newspapers and ribbons (go environment friendly things), watch movies (which are not suitable for little cousins.. ahem ahem).
Adios people! Enjoy the holidaysss (best time of life).!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe
    Fun-filled 3 parts i must say…i enjoyed all of them :) & congrats for everything being 'back to the basics' now…lol
    Happy Holidays to u too Aavika…God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hardik
    yeah, you enjoyed reading it but only I know what and how I suffered! urgg!
    anyway, everything is back.. so am immensely in loveee with the holidayss!
    you too have funnn!! :D
    (and you toh are already blessed ji!)

    ReplyDelete