Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Saturday, February 16, 2013

F.L.Y

Dew drops are clinging on trees
Seems beautiful to me
I think I am in Love
Astonishing Love; with you
I think it'll soon be You & Me

You hold my hand tight
The words about to come; I might have heard
In movies, in songs they say
Is this magic travelling through my veins? 
I think it'll soon be You & Me

I think I am flying high
With you, into the sky
Swimming aloof through the clouds
The 7th Heaven I have witnessed finally

My heart makes a sound
Am I rushing too fast?
I quickly do the words aside
I think it is now You & Me

The clouds don't allure me much
The ground keeps calling
Your charm is finally loosing its shine
Transiting seasons invite me
I think its time to go

Dew drops fall from the trees
They hit the ground softly
The green grass, the yellow flowers
They ensure I am not abhor
I think now its only Me and I dont mind

I look at the pink clouds above
Sometimes they tease me
For the heaven I have left
But who says there's no heaven here?
Passing a smirk I enjoy the transiting seasons
I think its blissfully Me and I dont mind
I will soon FLY


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Hardik
      Thank you thank you! You always happen to leave a smile on my face! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. @Sudhanshu
      2 comments a day, that just made me double happy.
      thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. You are truly a wordsmith kid! :) aur kya bolun. I can only smile while I read your posts.. aur chup hoon.. maano chuppi sama gayi hai mujhme. Good work! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nave
      'wordsmith kid'! wow! and that's a word too! didnt know. :P Am soooo happyyy if made you smile, cos thats what this poem was all about. Though, this piece looks very immature to me now, yet it send funny-lovely-jitters when I read it. Aap chup ho, fir bhi itna accha comment kardiya, shukriya uske liye :D

      Delete
  4. dont know y but it has made me cry..
    its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous
    Then am sure it has hit you at right place somewhere in your heart :)
    Am glad you could connect to it.
    Thanks for the comment!
    Keep reading.

    ReplyDelete