Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I Rise!



Underneath the oceans
sinking in the depths
when the world abandons
I think
when shall the right time come? 
when shall I rise again?

Waiting desperately for some years
which now appears like decades
the water has gone thick
Its time I risk it all
I say to myself
I shall rise soon! 

And then there's no story
without hurdles and hindrances
the soul shakes from within
Let this be a phase not stage
'This shall pass too'
I will rise soon! 

That night I became
my own exorcist
letting out the evil spirits
a crater left for filling now
lets start it over
Now I can rise again!

Then teeth dont bite
then nails dont scratch
then tears dont heal
just in the desperation
every piece of me
makes one sound
'I rise, I rise now! 

Picture Courtesy- Hardik Photography

2 comments:

  1. awesome !!
    :)

    will write more for this post soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nimue di
    Thanks for the comment. :)
    you will write for this post? That shall be awesome! Really! :O

    ReplyDelete