Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Friday, March 28, 2014

Consume Me

Consume Me
Like the rain would
Consume the soil
Dont leave any trail

Consume me
Like the wind would
Consume the sky
Dont let the Sun shine

Consume me
Like the weeds would
Consume a dead body
Cover me bit by bit

And then mold me
Like a potter would
Mold a vase
out of nothing new

And then mold me
Forgetting my older body
create a new one
From your own hands

And then mold me
Despite many errors
I'll give you countless chances
Let me be discovered

And then mold me
In such a way
that you would love to
consume me
again & again

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Poem. You ended this beautifully.

    "And then mold me
    In such a way
    that you would love to
    consume me
    again & again"

    PS: This is my third attempt at comment :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yogesh ji!
      Was it that hard to comment here? o_O

      Thank you so much for these warm words :)

      Delete
  2. Wow very romantic and passionate poem. Love the style of the poet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God shall consume and, in blackNwhite, intoxicate you till you get it -IF- your precious, indelible soul allows Him in. Wanna wiseabove, dear?

    ReplyDelete